QUITSNAP SP ZOO (KRS: 0000512611, NIP: 1132877189, REGON: 147276998) with its registered office in Warsaw, at: Aleje Jerozolimskie 123a,, 02-017, Warsaw, registered by: REGIONAL COURT FOR M.ST.WARSZAWA IN WARSAW, XIII FACULTY OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER
Named further on Quitsnap (we, ours, ours).
These Terms of Service (referred to as the "Agreement") govern your access to and use of the website and Quitsnap services ("Services"). By accessing https://quitsnap-blue.com/ https://quitsnap-blue.pl / https://quitsnap-blue.lt ("Website") or using our Services, you agree with the Agreement and our Policy privacy.
II. Changes in this contract
Quitsnap reserves the right to change this Agreement at any time. Your continued use of the Service after publishing any changes to this Agreement implies acceptance of these changes. Therefore, we are asking you to occasionally check and review this Agreement in order to make such changes. If you do not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes made to this Agreement, please do not use https://quitsnap-blue.com/ https://quitsnap-blue.pl / https: // quitsnap- blue.lt
III. Account registration
You can browse the Site and view the Content without registration, but as a condition of using certain aspects of the Service, you must register with Quitsnap and provide Quitsnap with accurate, true and complete registration information (including, but not limited to, your email address and password, from which you will use to access the Service) and that the registration information is accurate and up-to-date. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account name and password you have received. The user is solely responsible for the use of any account provided to the user, regardless of whether it is authorized by the user. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account.
You agree to:
1.You do not add any text or other content to Quitsnap that you have not created, not provided by Quitsnap, or you can not use it in any other way.
2. You will not publish any misleading or incorrect information in the widgets created with our Services.
3. You will not publish any material that contains text, images or other content related to sex, or defamatory, obscene, obscene, threatening, offensive or hateful content.
4. You do not attach to any Quitsnap widgets any material, including but not limited to text, the inclusion of which violates the rights of other sites, including, but not limited to, copyright and privacy and advertising rights.
5. Do not delete, hinder, modify or delete the Quitsnap logo in any of the Quitsnap widgets.
V. Paid subscriptions and returns
1.We offer three subscription plans - Snap 50, Snap 100, Snap 500
2. These subscription plans are recurring payments that can be paid every month, every six months or every year.
3. If you decide to upgrade to a paid subscription plan, you authorize Quitsnap or its payment processor to charge applicable periodic subscription fees to a specific payment method.
4. Quitsnap payments will appear on your bank statement as BLS * Quitsnap service *
5. All paid subscriptions will be automatically renewed for the same period, monthly or yearly, using the payment method stored in the file, unless you change or terminate the Service. If you do not use the service, we will not consider it a cessation of the Service. To stop the service, change your subscription plan in the Payments section of your account.
6. The price depends on the subscription plan chosen and the number of sites added to the account, regardless of the number of widgets active during the subscription period and the number of additional users added to the account.
7.All updates and reductions come into effect immediately.
8. In the event of non-compliance of the service with the description, you have the right to return the payment (within 14 days), for this purpose, please contact us: [email protected]
9. All returns are issued on the original payment method.
10.If canceling the Services, the cancellation takes effect immediately. You will not be entitled to any refund of the unused part of the payment for the Services.
11.The online payment operator and the entity responsible for their effective implementation is:
Krajowy Integrator Płatności spolka akcyjna with its registered office in Poznań, ul. Święty Marcin 73/6, 61-808 Poznań, tel. (61) 66 82 778, e-mail: [email protected] You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Quitsnap reserves the right to block access to the Website or cease to provide the Service (including, without limitation, the availability of any function, database or content), without prior notice. Quitsnap may also impose restrictions on certain features and services or restrict access to part or all of the Service without notice or responsibility.
VII. Intellectual property
The Site and all its original content (including designs, text, graphics, images, information, software, code, proprietary methods and systems used to provide the Website or Services) are the exclusive property of Quitsnap and are, as such, fully protected by relevant international copyright and other intellectual property rights. Unless we expressly agree otherwise or in accordance with our Terms of Service, your rights do not include:
1. Public performance or public display of the Service
2. modify or make any other derived services or parts thereof
3. download (with the exception of page caching) of any part of the Service or any information contained therein
4. reverse engineering or access to the Service in order to build a competitive product or service
5. using the Website in a way other than for the intended purposes.
VIII. Feedback connection
In the event that you provide us with any ideas, thoughts, suggested improvements or other opinions related to the Site or Services, you agree that we may use this opinion to modify our services and that you will not have any damages, including royalties to the product or a service that contains your opinion. You provide us with a worldwide, free, fully paid, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, translate, distribute, render, display, import, sell, offer for sale, create, make and otherwise use an opinion in any form, media or technologies, regardless of whether they are now known or developed in the future, and to allow others to do the same.
The services and all content contained in them are provided on a "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty, express or implied.
X. Limitation of liability
Quitsnap is not responsible for any damage. Quitsnap is not responsible for any statements or behavior of third parties using the Service. Quitsnap is not responsible for the timeliness, deletion, non-delivery or failure to save any user content, communication or personal settings. You agree to secure and retain Quitsnap, its officers, employees, affiliates, contractors and suppliers, exempt from all claims or requests, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by third parties due to or arising from the Content that you submit, transmit, publish or share in a different way via Quitsnap.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Quitsnap shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, resultant or punitive damages, loss of profits or revenues, regardless of whether they were incurred directly or indirectly, or data loss, use, good or other intangible losses resulting from:
1. Access to or use or inability to access or use the Service
2. any behavior or content of any third party in the Services, including, without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal behavior of other users or third parties;
3. any content obtained from the Services; or
4. unauthorized access, use or change of your transmissions or content. Under no circumstances will Quitsnap's total liability exceed an amount greater than one hundred USD (100 USD) or the amount you have paid to Quitsnap.
5. The limitations of this subsection apply to any theory of liability, whether based on a guarantee, contract, act, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, and whether Quitsnap has been informed of the possibility of such damages, and even if established in this document has proved ineffective.
No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or further waiver of such condition or any other date, and the failure of Quitsnap to investigate any right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
XIII. Government law
This Agreement is subject to Polish law and is subject to the jurisdiction of courts of Poland.
Use of Your Data
Disclosing Your Information
We engage “Third Party Service Providers” to perform functions like sending out and distributing or administrative and promotional emails. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with such Service Providers to send postal or email communication, remove repetitive information on customer lists, analyze data, provide marketing assistance, provide search results and links, operate the Website, troubleshoot, and provide customer service. We require our third-party service providers to promise not to use such information except as necessary to provide the relevant services to us. We may share your personally identifiable data with Users with whom you have engaged in a transaction. The information shared will help the User work with you in accepting your terms, or directly interact with you. We specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability for the action of such Users. QuitSnap will not have any obligations with respect to any information that you post to parts of QuitSnap available to any User.
Security and storing of Your Personal Data
Release And Indemnity
The User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless QuitSnap and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, suits, proceedings, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees (including costs of defense of claims, suits or proceedings brought by third parties), arising out of or in any way related to (i) your access to or use of the Services of QuitSnap Content or (ii) your breach of any of these Terms.
Limitation of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES, QUTISNAP CONTENT, AND USER CONTENT REMAINS WITH YOU AND YOU USE THE SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER QUITSNAP NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL SPECIAL EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST Of SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED T0 THESE TERMS OR FROM THE SERVICES, OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES. QUITSNAP CONTENT, OR FROM ANY COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES OR OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, VVHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT QUITSNAP HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
QuitSnap may terminate or suspend any and all Services and/or your QuitSnap account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Services will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your QuitSnap account, you may simply discontinue using the Services. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability. It is your responsibility to remove all Content from your account prior to termination. Upon termination of your account QuitSnap will automatically remove all Content posted to your account.
Payment is due in advance at the start of each billing cycle and is non-refundable. Your billing cycle starts on the day after expiration of the Trial Period. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/ downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused, except those abovementioned, in case you use recurring billing at the end of the contract term, your contract will automatically renew for an additional contract term until explicitly cancelled by you. Cancellation must be effected at least one (1) day prior to the end of the contract term. QuitSnap may terminate Services at any time, without penalty, obligation to refund and without notice, if you fail to comply with any of the terms of this Agreement or the intellectual property protections applicable to these Services.